The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oisdjfaskdjgaodskgjad;sgkj

Go down

oisdjfaskdjgaodskgjad;sgkj Empty oisdjfaskdjgaodskgjad;sgkj

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm

INVOLVING PICKLES AND FRIGHT.

"I'm bored," Sam groaned from her spot on the couch, clicking her way through TDF on her laptop.
"I am too," Shannon responded, snuggling into a brown blanket she was wrapped in.
"I'm hungry," Brenna said, looking up from her pokemon game and over at Shannon. "Got anything to eat?"
Shannon nodded. "We've got pickles in the fridge, bring me back some juice."
"PICKLES?!" Brenna gasped, quickly settind down her gameboy and prancing to the kitchen. Brenna sure loved her some pickles.

The three girls were sleeping over at Shannon's house. It was a blustry, windy day, snow was flying everywhere and while all of them were bored, they also didn't want to drive out into the snowy weather. Instead, they sat inside, each on a computer or gameboy, with the tv on and playing Disney's Mulan.

"You know what I wish?" Sam asked, not looking up from the bluebird analysis she was reading. "I wish Jay would post up the next Slender Man video. I'd rather watch it with you guys then be scared back at home by myself in the dark."

"Me too!" said Shannon, just as Brenna returned to the room with both a pickle for herself and a cup of pickle juice for Shannon. "I've been reading up on that thread on Something Awful, and it's just making me want to see the new one even more."

"We talking about Slender Man?" Brenna asked, handing the cup to Shannon and taking her spot back on the loveseat.

"Mmhm," Sam said, clicking over from TDF to the thread Shannon had been talking about. "Oh, wait!" she said, a smile appearing on her face. "Dude! The new one is up!"

"Really?!" both Shannon and Brenna cried, jumping off their seats and hurrying over to a spot behind Sam. The three waited eagerly as the new video loaded. Thankfully it hadn't taken as long as last time the trio had watched a Slender Man video together, and soon Sam was about to push play.

"Oh man, I'm so scared," Sam whimpered, clenching her teeth together and pushing the button.

The girls watched silently as Jay's words spread across the screen, telling them about his newest findings. Sam caught her breath as it switched from words to pictures, her eyes flashing all over the window, immediately trying to find Slender Man, just like always.
---

Alecis
Admin

https://theameliacontinuum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

oisdjfaskdjgaodskgjad;sgkj Empty Re: oisdjfaskdjgaodskgjad;sgkj

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 pm

IN WHICH SHE HAS A HEART ATTACK

"Mann," Shannon said, returning to her spot on the couch and snuggling back into the blanket. "I wish it had been longer... or that there had been more clues."

Sam and Brenna both nodded, their minds still thinking about the video they had just seen. It hadn't been as exciting as the past few, and it had been really dark in the video, so dark you could barely make anything out. And Jay's words had been more confusing then they'd ever been before. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I wish I had never started this in the first place, but it's too late. It's too late."

"What do you think he meant, 'It's too late?'" Sam asked, clicking back to TDF.

"I dunno," Shannon replied. "Wouldn't suck if he just quit? Like, he played it off in the videos that he was quitting because he was scared, but it's actually just for some stupid reason like he doesn't want to do it anymore?"

"That would suck big time," Sam said. "If he does that, I'm going to track him down, and I'm going to kill him."

"We should dress up like Slender Man and scare the shit out of him," Brenna said, munching on another pickle. "Can you imagine leaving your house, and then someone dressed like Slender Man is waiting for you outside?"

"Why won't you finishhhh the videos?" Sam said in a creepy voice, holding her hands out like a zombie.

"He's not a zombie, Sam," Brenna said, rolling her eyes, "he'd do this," she joked, waving her arms around in squiggles.

Just then, Squeak, one of Shannon's cats, jumped onto the back of Sam's chair.

"AHHHH!" Sam cried, jumping up and huddling next to Brenna.

Squeak meowed innocently and the rest of the people in the room started to laugh. Sam, on the other hand, sat with her eyes open wide, her heart pounding. "What the heck, Squeak?" she said angrily, but finally starting to laugh at the same time. "God, I hate when that happens."

"Really? 'cuz I love it," Shannon said, still laughing a little.

Just as Sam was about to retort back, Brenna started singing. "Let's get down to business, to defeat the huns~"

Both Sam and Shannon turned towards the tv screen, their fake fight forgotten, as the three friends started singing together.

Alecis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm

INVOLVING FACES AND FORGETTING TO PEE

"I can't believe it's only eleven o'clock," Sam said, looking up from her computer and over at the clock hanging on the wall. "It feels like it's like two in the morning or some crap like that."

"Me too," said Shannon, yawning. "D'you guys want to go upstairs? We can let Pele out for a little bit."

"Sure," Brenna said. "Just let me beat this gym first."

"Sounds like a plan," Sam said, shutting down her laptop. "I gotta piddle though, wait for me."

She got up and walked to the tiny little bathroom next to Ella's bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She always got freaked out when she had to use this bathroom because of the window. Who's smart idea was it to put window's in the bathroom? It was so freaking creepy, especially after just watching a Slender Man movie.

Staring out the window, Sam walked to the toilet and sat down. Once she sat, she transfered her eyes to the tiles on the wall in front of her, trying not to look out of her perifial vision. She was alway so afraid that a--

"Ahh!" Sam screamed from the bathroom, ripping her pants back up around her waist and sprinting out the door back to the living room where her friends were waiting.

"What's wrong?" Shannon asked hurriedly.

"I swear to God I saw a face out there," Sam said, buttoning her pants and walking as far away from the bathroom as possible. "In the window. Oh my God, oh my God."

"Sam, stop," Shannon said. She thought Sam was just joking around, but just in case she wasn't...

"Listen, I'm not lying," Sam said, freaking out. "What do we do? Huh? What do we do?"

Alecis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum