The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.] - Page 2 Empty Re: pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Lane shut his eyes and nodded. But not even two seconds later, the ferris wheel started moving again. His eyes shot open, "Oh Emma, we're going to live!" he said happily.

Lane

Back to top Go down

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.] - Page 2 Empty Re: pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Lina sighed a sigh of relief. After sitting in the car with a scared Lane, it had totally gotten her scared as well. Once they reached the bottom, and the door was opened, Lina stepped off the car, feeling a little wobbly. "That was... something."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Lane agreed with her, but he recovered much more quickly. "That was scary... Wanna go play some games now?"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm

"Sure," Lina replied, surprised that Lane had gotten over it that fast. She was still a little shaky, but she felt better after they got to the fish game, because I assume that's where he took her. "I think I might try playing too," she decided.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

As Lane and Emma were throwing balls into the little fish bowls, Lane gasped. "Did I ever tell you about the time Elliot saved the fish man?" he asked. He looked back for one second at the bowls, through a ball, and made it. "AHHH!" he squealed in happiness. "I CAUGHT YOU A FISHH!"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 pm

"What do you mean Elliot saved the fish man?" Lina asked, while missed every single fish bowl. When Lane won, she cheered with him. "Yay!" she hurrahed. "Good job Lane!" Her face was like this, Very Happy
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 pm

"There was this man named Phil, and he wanted to kill him," Lane explained as the fish man grabbed the tank of fish and brought it over so that Lane could choose one.

"Emma, choose your fish!" Lane announced.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 pm

They all looked the same to Lina, well except for the one who seemed to have a smaller fin, like that little Nemo fucker. "I want that one with the little fin," she decided. The fish man fished out her gimp fish and put it in a bag for her. "Phil sounds like a terrible man," she said. "I'm glad the fish man is safe." She had no idea what Lane was talking about, but she might as well play along.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

"Me too," Lane said with a smile as he watched Emma take her fish. "If he had died, you wouldn't have your leetle fish."

He looked through the bag at the lopsided goldfish. "How are you, leetle fishling?" Lane asked.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 pm

"His name is Lane," Lina told him. "Lane the little fish." She held up the bag and watched him. He wasn't having too much trouble swimming, even with his bad fin. She was glad. "Now what can we do?" She asked. "I don't want to ride any wild rides... Lane will die if he gets shaken up."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 pm

"We could get some cotton candy?" Lane suggested. He loved cotton candy. "And then maybe we can go look at some of the animals."

Maybe they'd get to see the elephants! :3

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Okay," Lina replied. "I like blue cotton candy." So her and Lane set off to find the closest cotton candy stand.

Last edited by Emmeline on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 am

"Blue cotton candy it is," Lane said, linking his arm with Emma's and walking with her. They finally got to the cotton candy stand and stood in a short line.

It moved quick and soon they were to the front. "I'd like one bag of blue cotton candy," Lane said, pulling out his geeky wallet and paying for Emma's cotton candy.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am

Lane bought Lina her cotton candy, and she thanked him with a nice friendly squeeze. (Hug.) "Thanks Lane," she said, while letting go and taking off a chunk of her cotton candy. "Want a bite?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm

"Sure," Lane said with a smile as Emma handed him the chunk of blue cloud. "What animals would you like to see?" he asked as they walked over towards the animal pens. He was holding Lane the leetle feesh for Emma while she ate her cotton candy.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 pm

"Can we see the horses first?" Lina asked him. "I love the horses." She smiled sweetly at him.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:26 pm

"Of course," he said, leading her over to the horse corrals. He knew this place like the back of his hand because he came here everyday. Literally.

"My brother and sisters have a horse," he said, "and sometimes I get to ride her."

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"Really?" Lina asked. "Do you think I could ride her sometime?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm

"Maybe if we go when my sister is there," Lane said. He'd love to take Emma horseback riding, but he knew how Roburt felt about him... He'd feel that way too. :[

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

"Okay," Lina replied, knowing why one of his siblings would need to be there. "Oh, look at that horse!" She said, while pointing at a pretty black and white one. The two of them aproached and saw that is was a Gypsy Horse named Sunflower. (Srsly, look those up, they're fucking beauitful!) "Aw, she's so pretty," she said, while petting the horses nose.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 pm

"We can buy carrots for you to feed them," Lane said excitedly, seeing how happy the horse made Emma. He ran over to a little stand and purchased two of those big carrots. "Here ya go, Emma," he said with a smile, handing her one.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

For the rest of the night, Lina and Lane fed horses, pet goats, and watched elephants. They didn't leave until the carnival was suppose to close, and when they did leave Lane walked her home. Before she went inside she felt that it would be fare to kiss Lane on the cheek goodnight too, just because she did it for Elliot as well.

When she went to sleep she really hoped those two boys wouldn't fight over her, or anything like that.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum