The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music*

2 posters

Go down

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music* Empty dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music*

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 am

Lluvy was bored today, so to get out of the house she rode a boat to Taigar Island. What a totally random place to pick, but she liked it here. It was the only warm place in Amelia, even though she couldn't quite understand why it was warm. Either way, she wanted to be here so she was.

She walked a little bit up the beach until she saw a huge tree leaning over the sand. She climed up the tree and layed down on the branch. The branch was big enough to hold her with out her falling off.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music* Empty Re: dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music*

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 am

Daire was on Taigar island for nothing more than having a little adventure. He and Squish both loved climbing so Taigar was a place they frequented.

As they were climbing through the trees Daire noticed someone up ahead. They were getting close to the beach of the island, so he assumed she was here to sunbathe or something. Weird since there were beaches on the mainland of Amelia, but whatever. Maybe the clio was just relaxing after exploring or something.

Whatever the reason, Daire felt like talking to someone, so he called out, "Hiya!"

Daire

Back to top Go down

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music* Empty Re: dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum *Jaws theme music*

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 am

Lluvy had had her eyes shut so she had no idea somebody else was on the island. When she heard a voice call up to her she jumped and almost fell off her tree branch. She rolled over and saw a really adorable boy standing in the sand, and I mean really adorable.

"Hello," she said smiling. "I thought I was going to be the only clio out here today."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 am

Daire smiled up. "I thought so too, but it looks like we were both wrong, huh?"

He dug his foot in the sand, "You should come down here so I can introduce myself," he said.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 am

"Okay," Lluvy replied cheerfully, while sliding off her branch. She landed feet first into the sand, right in front of him. "My name is Lluvy, what's your name?" She held out her hand for him to shake.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 am

Daire took her hand, "I'm Daire," he replied. "It looks like we've got something else in common," he noted. "Our names are weird." He smiled at her to let her know that wasn't supposed to be an insult.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 am

Lluvy liked her name, and she liked it when people thought it was weird or different, so she smiled back. "I think our names are pretty cool," she said. "It means our parents aren't lame."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 am

"Haha, me too," Daire said. "My brother's got a weird name too, North. Plus my mom's got a boys name. I think our family is just full of weird names, but I like them."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 am

"North," Lluvy repeated. "I think I've met a guy named North before." She almost had sex with him, but she changed her mind after she found out he sleeps around. She didn't want to catch anything! "But that's a really cool name too."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 am

"That was probably him then, I don't think I know anyone else with that name. I hope he didn't leave a bad impression," Daire laughed. He knew what his brother was like.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 am

"Oh," Lluvy replied, because he totally did. "Nah, he's a nice guy." He was nice, but he was a whore. "So what brought you to Taigar Island today?"
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 am

"Me 'n Squish like to climb," he said. "And what a better place to climb then here?" He looked up and down the beach. "I also like collecting sea shells, and they have the prettiest ones around here."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 am

"I like climbing then jumping off of trees," Lluvy replied. "It's really thrilling." Seashells? No straight boy collects seashells. Oh well, at least she'd make another friend. "Seashells are pretty, but I don't really collect them much."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down