The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dream of God and silver desert sand

Go down

I dream of God and silver desert sand Empty I dream of God and silver desert sand

Post by Hannibal Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:46 pm

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Hannibal Caspian Lennox

Birth Date: June 29th

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 6'

About His/Her Family: It's the Oedipus complex for this guy. When he was about 13, he killed his father so he could get closer to his mother. His mother was a bit crazy, so she didn't think anything of it, just congradutaled him on a job well done. His mother died though, of some sort of drug abuse, when he was around 16. That's when he started murdering women, all of them remind him of his mother.

Personality:
- You're a cannibal in that you snatch up every opportunity that comes your way regardless of what it is.
- You're not bothered by the cold, though you prefer it to be warm or humid to some degree.
- You have excellent hearing and sight, so you're always well aware of the things going on around you.
- You're good at camouflage, so you have no problem blending in with your surroundings to avoid being seen.
-You have the same problems as the male, as you tend to be rather vicious in relationships, to the point of simply dumping someone because of your lack of interest. To those you don't get bored with, you are the dominant one in the relationship.
- You're a hard person to get on with, as you have very high standards and will do anything to see that they are met.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Gabrielle

Settled Or Not: Settled (Chinese Mantis)

Eye Color: Green

Hannibal

Back to top Go down