The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3 Empty Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

It was around lunch time, and Koa was outside sitting at a cement picnic table. She was eating a Lunchable sort of thing, (I'm not sure what they would be called in Amelia) and reading a chapter in her science book. It was one of those nice warm days, the kind of day we just had recently, so she didn't need anything heavy. Just a hoody.

Newton was lying on his tummy, resting his head on his little paws. He felt very leisured.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3 Empty Re: Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Chance had been friends with Koa for a long time, but it wasn't until lately that he'd started to see her as something more than just that. At first he had tried to ignore it, but he had finally decided he was going to ask her to the dance.

He ate with her normally, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary as he slid onto the bench next to her.

"Sup?" he asked casually, setting his brown paper bag on the cement table and pulling out a sandwich of some sort.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Koa looked away from her book and smiled at her friend. Unlike Chance, Koa had had a crush on him ever since they first met. She was always so afraid to tell him though, because she wasn't a big fan of rejection. Newton always said, "The worst this he can do is say 'no'." But the thing is, that really is the worst thing that could happen. So she just learned to hide her true feelings and stuck with just being friends.

"Hey Chance," she said. "I'm trying to finish reading this chapter before science class."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Chance smiled and rolled his eyes. "That's just like you, Miss Procrastinator," he joked. He took a bite of his sandwich, and then continued talking, with his mouth full, "but you've got Mr. Kreidmel, right? (swallow) Dude, he never catches cheating, just make a sheet."

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm

"That's a good idea," Koa replied. She looked back at her book, then pouted. "I'm feeling kind of lazy though."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 pm

"Well, I could help, if you wanted," he said, grabbing a piece of paper from her notebook that was lying next to her book. "Besides, I took the test earlier this morning, I know what you'll need anyway."

He wiped his hands on his pants and took a pencil out of his pocket.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm

"Oh?" Koa piqued, "Then I'll just watch." She scooted closer to him, and looked over his shoulder. She liked moments like this, because they were the only time she could be close to him without making it seem like she was flirting with him.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:15 pm

"Well, you need to know..." Blah blah blah. He went on and explained all the crap that was needed for the test, valuing the closeness too, although Koa didn't know, and he didn't know that she liked it either.

As he was explaining something about the settling process or something and writing a few notes, he looked over his shoulder , so that his nose and Koa's were just a few inches a part.

"D'you understand?" he asked quietly.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Koa nodded, but didn't say anything. Her heart was beating so fast, what was that look in his eyes? Was it possible that, he liked her too? "So is," she finally spoke. "That everything I need?"
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 pm

"Mmhm," Chance said, mistaking her silence for the bad sort of surprise, and turning back to the notes he'd written. He didn't turn fast or anything, because he was pretty smooth about this sort of stuff.

He slid the paper over so it was in front of her spot at the table. "Just the basics really, nothing terrible."

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Koa turned and frowned down at her notes. She must have been mistaken, he couldn't like her, they were just friends. But still, there had to have been something...

"Ah," she said, while she grabbed the notes he wrote. "I shouldn't have any trouble with these." She turned and smiled at him, "Thanks Chance."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 pm

"No problem," Chance said, doing that hair flip thing boys with hair like Chance's do. "But, hey, I was just wondering," he said, turning to face her.

"D'you think you'd want to go to the dance with me?" he asked. If she thought it was weird, he'd play it off like he had meant as friends or something, so he wasn't worried about if she said no. Like, it'd be a blow, because he was starting to like her, but it wouldn't be the end of the world or their friendship or anything.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Koa sat there and stared at him for what seemed like a while. Did he seriously just ask her to the dance? But did he mean as friends or... what she really wanted?

"R-really?" She asked, "I-I'd love to!"

But was it just as friends? :\
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Chance could tell by the way Koa had answered that she wanted to go as more than just friends, so he smiled in relief, but it was still a little weird.

"Really?" he asked. If Koa had liked him before this, then Chance had had no idea.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm

"Yeah," Koa replied. "Really." She looked away and bit her lower lip, "I've been waiting for this moment for years," she told him. "I've always liked you... ever since we were little." She blushed, she was feeling really embarrassed, and a little nervous.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

"No kidding," Chance said, trying to think of anything that had happened in the past that might have foreshadowed this, or at least have given him a hint that she had had any interest in him, at least more interest than one would have in just a friend. Hmm. Nope.

"I guess I never realized," he said, slipping the pencil back into his back pocket. "What else are you hiding from me?" he asked jokingly.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"I was just good at hiding it," Koa replied. "But that's my one and only secret, you know everything else." She smiled, "But are we... you know... a couple now?" She was blushing again.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 pm

"Well, would you like to be?" Chance asked. He wasn't blushing, because he wasn't a blushing sort of guy, but he hoped she said yes.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"I--I would," Koa replied, nodding. "I would like that, very much."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Chance smiled. "Then of course," he said.

"So, um, about the dance. What're we gonna do?" He wasn't sure if there was a group she wanted to go in, or if she already had her dress picked out, or anything.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm

"Well," Koa replied. "I wasn't even going to go to the dance at first," she turned back to her food and started eating. "But now that I am, I guess it can just be me and you?"
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm

"Okay," Chance said, following her lead and turning back to his sandwich. He took a bite and started talking with his mouth open again. "What color dress d'you want?"

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 pm

"I have no idea," Koa replied. "Something that wont clash with my hair too bad." She laughed, then scooted closer to Chance.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"Gold or black would look nice," he commented, munching away at his sammich. "Of course, other colors would too, but I like you in gold and black."

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm

"Black and gold huh?" Koa asked. "I'll have to keep that in mind." She was so happy, nothing could bring her down. Not even failing the science test would bother her today. She took a sip from her juice box then asked, "Do you want to help me pick out a dress or...?"
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next