The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gambiiiiit~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

gambiiiiit~ Empty gambiiiiit~

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Chase was down by the Ramat River today. He'd come here to write, because that was what Chase liked to do. Write. He wrote short stories, poems, and was thinking about starting a novel.

He was sitting on a boulder at the bottom of the falls, pencil in hand, listening to the sound of the water splashing against the rocks.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

gambiiiiit~ Empty Re: gambiiiiit~

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 pm

London was at the falls for a totally different reason, actually she had no reason at all to be at the falls today. She just wanted to get out of the house is all. So she changed from her jammie shorts to a pair of skinny jeans and stole on of her big sisters hoodies and went out to explore. Lazer, her adorable little daemon was tucked into the hood, all nice, warm, and cozy.

Once she reached the falls she noticed a guy sitting on a rock by himself, and it looked like he was writing. Like it says in her CD she's social so she walked over to him. "Hello," she said with a smile. "I hope I'm not bothering you."
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Chase was startled when he heard someone speak. He almost dropped his papers into the water, but thankfully he caught them.

He looked up at a cute girl. "Hello," he said, wondering why she was talking to him.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:54 pm

London made a 'yikes' face when the guy almost dropped his things in the water. She would have felt terrible if his things got ruined. "I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to startle you."
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:58 pm

"Oh, it's no problem," Chase said, straightening his papers and shoving them into a side bag, along with his pencil. "Did you, uh, need something?" he asked.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:00 pm

"No," London replied. "I was just out today, saw you sitting there... and though you'd like some company?" She smiled, "It's okay if you'd rather me leave though."
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh, no, you can stay if you want. I was just writing," he said. "What brings you out here?" he asked, scooting over on his boulder so she could sit with him if she wanted.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

London did just that, and sat next to him. She hugged her knees and said, "I had been sitting around the house all day." She rested her chin on her knees, "And I just got real bored." She looked at him, "So you said you were writing? What were you writing?"
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

"Oh, uh, nothing," Chase said, blushing a little. He didn't like other clio reading his stuff. It was embarrassing.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 pm

"Oh," London replied. "Well... my name is London." She held out her hand to shake, "What's yours?"
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Chase took her hand and shook it politely. "I'm Chase," he said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you London, you've got a pretty name."
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:07 pm

London smiled. "Thank you Chase," she said. "Your name isn't pretty... because it's a boys name, but you have a really cool name." The wind blew and London hugged herself tighter. "It's really chilly out today."
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Chase had known it was going to be chilly, so he had brought a jacket. But he didn't think that she should have to be cold, so he shrugged of his jacket and handed it to her. "Here, wear this," he offered.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 pm

"Aw," London said grinning. "Thank you." She helped him put it on her and she smiled brightly at him. "You're so sweet... I bet all the ladies like you." She wasn't going to say it, but his jacket smelt really good, like a mixture of mint and chocolate.
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 pm

"Haha, no problem," Chase said with a smile. London was a cute girl, she could use his jacket anytime. As he was about to say something else he felt a drop of water hit his face. He looked up to see gray clouds.

"Uh-oh," he said. "Looks like rain."
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

London felt Lazer scurry onto her shoulder so she could put her hood up. "Is there a place we could hide?" She asked.
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

"The trees, I suppose," Chase said as he heard a clap of thunder overhead. Suddenly it started pouring. "Shit!" Chase said, grabbing London's hand and running towards the forest that lined the river.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:28 pm

London started giggling when Chase pulled her into the woods. She pulled her hood tightly around her face and looked up Chase. She smiled, "Do you want your jacket back?" She asked. "It's colder now!" She had to talk a little louder, because she was short and he was like a really tall building that Sam's afraid of and London was Sam... minus the scared part. It was raining hard too. xD
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"You should keep it," Chase said, shaking his head to get rid of some of the water that was in his hair.

"I'm already wet, there's no reason you need to be too."
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Keep it?" London repeated. "Like... forever?" She held up her hands and the sleeves of his jacket slid down her arms. "It's so big on me!" She giggled.
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Chase hadn't meant that, he meant for now, since it was still cold. But she could keep it if she wanted. "You can have it if you want," he said with an amused smile. "Sometimes things a few sizes too big are better than ones that fit."
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 pm

"A few sizes?" London asked, giggling again and looking up at him. "I think it's a lot more than a few sizes to big." She looked out into the woods, "I can't believe it just started raining so suddenly! It's a good thing I showed up or your writing would have gotten all wet!"
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Chase smiled. London was a real cute girl. "Thanks for that," he said. He would have been pretty mad if his poems had been ruined.
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by London Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 pm

"You're welcome," London replied, winking. Another gust of wind blew and it made London shiver. Subconsciously she stood a little closer to Chase.
London
London

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 pm

"Maybe we should be getting you home," Chase said, noticing London shiver. "You don't wanna catch a cold."
Chase
Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum