The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

within two years, he's back to chariot racing.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

within two years, he's back to chariot racing. Empty within two years, he's back to chariot racing.

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Bo and his creepy daemon named Berry were wandering around Taigar Island. He had no real reason to be there, just wanted to look around. He was actually surprised that he was able to get off his lazy bum and do something, but clio needed a little change in their lives, right?
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

within two years, he's back to chariot racing. Empty Re: within two years, he's back to chariot racing.

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Anniah decided she needed to get out of the house and away from her enormous family for a little while. She loved them, but it was a little suffocating sometimes. No biggie, all she needed to do was take a day trip to Taigar Island and she'd be good.

It was difficult, because of Gino, but she managed to climb up a tree into the thick canopy above. Just in case he lost his balance and fell, she kept him in a large duffel bag.

As she climbed around above the ground, she inadvertently ended up knocking things to the ground below. Sticks, fruit, etc. She didn't pay much attention since she didn't think there was anyone down below.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

within two years, he's back to chariot racing. Empty Re: within two years, he's back to chariot racing.

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Bo didn't notice the things dropping from the sky until a banana hit him in the head. He looked up and noticed something up in the trees. "What is that?" He said out loud, "Is that a monkey?" He squinted his eyes, "No it's a clio!" He cupped his hands around his mouth, "Hey!"
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Anniah stopped and nearly fell off the branch she was about to jump from when someone yelled, "Hey!" at her. She regained her balance, let out the breath she'd been holding and knelt down so she was holding onto the branch with all fours. She looked down to see a boy far beneath her.

"Hey!" she called back.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 pm

"What are you doing up there?!" Bo yelled up to the girl.
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 pm

"Whaaat!?" Anniah yelled back, unable to hear the boy since he was so far below her. "Hold on, I'm coming down!"

She carefully and cautiously climbed down the tree she was on. It took a little while, but soon she was back on the ground, level with the boy. She gave a start when she saw his daemon. Holy crap that thing was scary!

"Hi," she greeted after quickly getting over his creepy daemon. "I'm Anniah."
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Bo didn't notice that his daemon scared her, and even if he did he really wouldn't give a rats flying ass. "It's nice to meet you Anniah," he replied. "My name is Bo."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"Nice to meet you too," Anniah replied, holding out her hand. I assume Bo took it and they shook hands. "So why're you here at Taigar? No offense, but it doesn't seem like there's much you can do here with your big ol' daemon." Sure he could swim, but he could do that anywhere else too. Taigar Island was a place to climb and explore, and small daemons were necessary to do those things.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Bo shrugged and replied simply, "I dunno." He looked up at all the tree tops above him. Even if Berry was a small daemon, he couldn't see himself climbing those trees. It's not that he'd be too scared, it's just he didn't have the ambition. "What if you fell off and broke something? Like your leg? What would you do then?"
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well if I couldn't manage to get myself off the island, someone would come looking for me and then they'd take me to the hospital and I'd wear a cast for a while," Anniah replied promptly. After all, she never went anywhere without first telling her parents where she was going. It was a rule at her house, so someone always knew where she was.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well that's a good thing," Bo replied. "I don't think I told my parents where I was going..." He stood there and thought about it, "Yeah I'm pretty sure I just told them that I was going out." He looked back up at the trees, "It's a good thing I'm not climbing trees."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well it's not like you could climb trees if you wanted to," Anniah pointed out. "I always tell my parents where I'm going. Otherwise they'd worry and I'd feel bad. Plus it's comforting to know that they know where I am if something did happen, you know?" Most teenagers would find such a rule annoying, but not Anniah. It seemed perfectly reasonable to her.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 pm

"That's a good idea," Bo replied. "I could always do that, for my parents sake, maybe next time I go somewhere I'll let them know what I'm doing." He put his hands in the pockets of his hoody, and leaned back on his heals, then forward on the tips of his toes, then back to the bottom of his feet. "Have you ever broken a bone before?"
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:14 pm

"Yeah," Anniah replied with a slight laugh. "When I was little I tried to parachute out of my second-story bedroom with a bed sheet. I broke my wrist. And one time I was playing tag in the house with my siblings, and when I turned a corner I accidentally kicked the wall and broke my toe."

Both times, after the initial freak-out by the rents, she had spent the next several weeks being pampered and taken care of, even though she could have handled herself just fine. Everyone acted like she was in a full-body cast or something. It had been nice at first, but then it just got annoying.

"How about you?"
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 pm

"Never broke a bone in my body," Bo replied. "I didn't do much when I was a kid, still don't do much." He sort of shrugged a little, "I guess you could say I'm pretty lazy, but I do do things. Things that actually interest me."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 pm

"Oh? Like what?" Anniah asked curiously, tilting her head to the side an smiling. She herself liked to do a lot of things, and no one would ever call her lazy. She loved trying new things. She would try anything once, within reason of course. At least, she would if other clio would let her.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm

"I like drawing," Bo replied. "When I get started on a drawing I don't stop until it's finished." He smiled slightly, proud of his work, even though Anniah wasn't looking at it. "That's what I'm usually doing, I draw plants, animals, clio, landscapes, and it's not just pencil I use either... if you were thinking about that." He took his hands out of his pockets and started to move his hands around as he spoke, "I use crayona, pastels, colored pencils, markers, anything that you can draw with I use."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"Oh, an artist, huh?" Anniah replied, smiling. "You should show me your work some time...that is, if you're any good." She smirked mischievously to show she was just teasing him.
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Bo frowned, he didn't like being teased, even if it was light hearted teasing. He wasn't going to say anything now, but if she kept going at it, he might be mean. "I've been told I'm good," he replied slightly moodily. "You'd like it."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Anniah sensed his moodiness, and not knowing just how seriously he would take it, decided to have a little more fun. "You think so?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips. "I dunno, I'm a pretty tough critic. You'd have to be really good to impress me."
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"Well I am good," Bo snapped. (Lol, he snapped, crocs snap. xD) "I'll just have to prove it to you." His brow furrowed in irritation.
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm

"Hey now, no need to get angry," Anniah replied, giggling at his overreaction. "Look, I was only joking, I bet you're great. And I'd love to see your work sometime."
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

"I'm not the type of guy clio should joke around with," Bo replied. "But if you still want to by the end of this conversation, I can show you my drawings."
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniah Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Anniah raised her eyebrows. "Oh?" she replied. "Why wouldn't I still want to by the end of this conversation?"
Anniah
Anniah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm

"Clio tell me I'm mean sometimes," Bo replied. "I guess I am... but I don't care." He shrugged. (This was a lame post, lol.)
Bo
Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum