The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.] Empty pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Lina and Lane walked through the gates of the carnival together, and where greeted with the sights, sounds, and smells of carnival activity. The two of them stopped and looked around, "What do you want to do first?" She asked him, "Merry-go-round, ferris wheel, or fish game?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.] Empty Re: pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm

"Anything you want," Lane said, like a gentleman. "Afterward, we should get an elephant ear to split."

Lane

Back to top Go down

pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.] Empty Re: pie flargen on a windy day. [cont.]

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm

"Okay," Lina replied, taking a moment to decided what she wanted to do first. "Let's go ride the merry-go-round!" Since they were still holding hands, she pulled Lane along with her. Later, she'll be embarrassed by how childish she acted, but for now, she was 8 years old again.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Lane followed her, laughing as she dragged him to the merry-go-round. The line was super short, so they were able to get on immediately. "Where should we sit?" he asked. He wanted to sit on the elephant, but he would let Emma decide where because he really liked her and he wanted her to be happy. :3

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:36 pm

"I want to sit on that unicorn," Lina told him, while running over to it. "I ride this one everytime I come here." She threw her leg over the side of it, held onto the pole and got comfortable. "What are you going to ride?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm

The unicorn was no where near the elephant, so Lane sat on a tiger instead. The tiger was right next to Emma's unicorn. :3

"I'll sit on this tiger," Lane confirmed, stroking it's neck. "Orange is a good color, just like my hair."

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"Orange is a nice color," Lina agreed. "But my favorite is yellow." There wasn't any yellow on the unicorn though. It was purple, pink, and white. "What's your favorite color?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 pm

"My favorite color?" Lane asked. He'd never thought about that before. "I suppose orange is," he said finally. "Because goldfish are orange, and so is my mom, dad, and Elliot's hair." His sisters had orange hair too but he almost never saw them except Abbiee and Allie, but they weren't as cool as Elliot.

He was about to say something about goldfish when the merry-go-round started moving. "Whee!" Lane called, laughing, as his tiger moved up and down.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Lina was giggling too, but it was mostly because Lane was enjoying himself so much. They went around a good 7 or 8 times before the merry-go-round started to slow into a stop. Once it was finally over Lina slipped off her unicorn, while Lane got off his tiger. "You get to choose what we do this time," she told him.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Lane had had a great time on the merry-go-round, but he was excited for everything else too. "We could get something to eat? Or we could ride the ferris wheel. If we ride that, then we'll know where everything is and it'll be easier what to choose."

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm

"That's a good idea," Lina replied. "Let's go ride the ferris wheel." The two of them walked to where the giant ride was. The line wasn't as short as the merry-go-round ride, but the line wasn't long either. "Looks like we'll have to wait for a little bit."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Lane shrugged, a happy smile on his face. "It's okay. At least I'm stuck here with the prettiest girl in all of Amelia," he said with a blush. He was still smiling, but his cheeks had turned a light shade of red.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"Aw thanks Lane," Lina replied, blushing a little herself. "You're pretty adorable yourself." Then something clicked in her brain. Did this mean Lane liked her too? Two brothers, with a crush on the same girl. Oh man. As flattering as it was, she was worried that they might fight over her.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

"You think I'm adorable?" Lane asked. That was good! He thought she was adorable too! "I think you're adorable too!" he said with a big smile.

Finally the line had moved enough, and it was Emma and Lane's turn to get on the ferris wheel. Lane grabbed her hand and the two got in the hot pink seat and were lifted up.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Lina smiled, it was a slightly nervous smile, but it wasn't anything anybody could really notice. They sat in their little car, across from each other. They started to get higher, until it stopped because it was time to load more clio. "It always gets chillier when it gets higher," she said. "Even in the summer time."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Lane nodded. "You can have my jacket," he offered, taking off his blue windbreaker. "I don't get cold easy."

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

"Oh thank you Lane," Lina replied taking it from him. "But if you do get cold, don't hesitate to ask for it back." She put his windbreaker on, and felt loads better. Finally, all the new clio were loaded up and the ferris wheel started spinning normally.

After like, the second go around, the ferris wheel jerked to a stop, and Lina and Lane both were thrown forward slightly. (Not enough to throw them out of their seats.) "That's not normal," she said. "Lane, I think we're stuck." And they were pretty high too, almost at the very top.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Lane had been busy enjoying the view with Emma when they were both jolted. "Oh my gosh, Emma..." he said, grabbing the bars and holding on for dear life.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking into her eyes. His fear was obvious, but he was still worried about Emma.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

"Yeah I'm okay," Lina replied. She looked up at Lane, "Are you okay?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Lane nodded, but his movements were panicky. "I'm fine," he said simply.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:04 pm

"Are you sure?" Lina asked, seeing how panicked he looked. "You don't need to worry Lane, I'm sure we're safe."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:20 pm

"How can you be sure?" he asked her. What if they died? What if Emma died? D: He would never get to win her a fish!

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:27 pm

"I don't know," Lina replied. Lane's freaking out was starting to freak her out a little. "I just... I just have a feeling." She bit her bottom lip, which she seemed to do often, and leaned over the car to look down.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

"Don't look down!" Lane said suddenly. "It can tip the cart! What if we fall?! I don't want you to fall, Emma, I like you too much!"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

"We're not going to fall Lane!" Lina squeaked, while she sat back in the car. "The ferris wheel is going to start working, and we'll be safe on the ground." After a moment, she realized what Lane had just said. He said he liked her. Her suspicions were correct, Elliot and Lane liked her.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum