The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE

2 posters

Go down

DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE Empty DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am

Bell was out picking flowers in Froom Valley. She had decided to come out here and pick them for Quill, because she always did stuff like that.

So here she was, picking purty purple and yellow flowers for her purty boyfran. ;3
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE Empty Re: DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 am

Lluvy was out in Froom today, hoping to get into some kind of trouble. There wasn't really much to today though. Froom was sort of empty, so there were no clio she could bug, so she was pretty much stuck.

Why did I come here today?

She repeated thoughts like that until she noticed a girl picking flowers. "Hey! What's up!" She called to the girl, the quickly trotted over to her. "Hi." She gave the girl a hug.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE Empty Re: DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK OF A CLEVER TITLE

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 am

Bell had just stood up straight from picking a daffodil when she was hugged from behind. "Ah!" she screamed, dropping her flowers and pulling away from the stranger.

She turned around quickly and breathed a sigh of relief when she realized it was just a girl. She looked familiar, so Bell assumed she had went to school with her at one point. "Uh, sorry, hi," she said, still a little weirded out about the hugging.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

"Did I scare you?" Lluvy asked, smiling like this, :3. "You look really familar... have we met before?"
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Bell kept looking at the girl with a strange face. "Yeah, kinda..." she said. "And I think we might have gone to school together."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm

"My name is Lluvy," she told her. "What's your name?" She squinted at the girl, trying to remember who she was. She was pretty sure it was definetly from school, but she couldn't remember the girls name.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

"That's an interesting name," Isabella said, leaning down to pick her flowers back up. "I'm Bell, short for Isabella. I'm in Soloman's class," she offered. She was in her last year at Redfern Academy, thankfully.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:42 pm

"I just graduated," Lluvy replied. "And it feels pretty damn good." She wasn't sure what she was going to do with her education. For now, she just worked at a grocery store. She had to pay rent at her appartment in Dian.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:58 pm

"I hear ya," Isabella said, finally picking up all the flowers and discarding the ruined ones. "Do you think these look okay?" she asked, arranging them in a slightly better fashion. "They're for my boyfriend."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:18 pm

"Your boyfriend likes flowers?" Lluvy asked, raising an eyebrow. "That's different." It's not like it was a bad thing though, it's just, all of her boyfriends liked stupid boy things. "I think they're pretty."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

"Probably not," Bell answered, still rearranging them, "but I'm getting them for him anyways." Quill usually didn't like things like that, but she still felt good doing small things for him. She loved her Quill. :3
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm

"Well that's... very sweet of you," Lluvy replied. "None of my boyfriends would have ever liked flowers." She felt like telling her, "My last ex, I gave him a shirt for his birthday and he was like, 'what is this?'" She shook her head, "Some boys are so stupid."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:36 pm

"A shirt?" she asked. That was a good idea, maybe she'd get Quill a shirt, and these flowers!
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 pm

"Yeah," Lluvy replied. "He was all, 'what am I suppose to do with this?' and I was all, 'you wear it numb nuts' and then he was like, 'I thought you were going to dress up like a nurse for me.'" She shook her head, "Sex, that's all most guys ever want."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 pm

"That's not all Quill wants," Bell said indignantly. She wouldn't date a boy like that!
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:47 pm

"I'm not saying that all guys are like that," Lluvy replied. "Just some of them... like all the guys I ever date."

Last edited by Lluvy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

"Well maybe you need to choose better guys to date," Bell said simply. She didn't mean to be rude, it just seemed obvious.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Lluvy shrugged, "I guess I do." She looked at Bell, "Point me in the right direction for the best guy out there."

(LAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAMELAME)
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm

"Um... you could try my brother, but he's a jerk sometimes," Bell laughed. "Or you could try Quill's little brother, Chase. He's nice."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm

"Eh," Lluvy replied. "That's alright, but thanks." She stretched, "I'll just find a guy on my own."
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 pm

"Alright," Bell said with a shrug, looking at the group for some white flowers. "Just make sure they're better than the other ones. You don't deserve jerks."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

"Nobody deserves a jerk," Lluvy replied. "I'm glad your boyfriend isn't one." It seemed to her, that she was making a new friend. That would be pretty cool, she didn't get to see the friends she graduated with as much. (It's not like they went to college, they just had better jobs then Lluvy did.)
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 pm

"I'm glad he isn't too," Bell said with a smile. "But I better be getting him these flowers soon, before they start wilting."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lluvy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm

"Then you better head on out then," Lluvy replied. "I hope he'll like his gift."

They said goodbye and Lluvy went home, or went somewhere to cause trouble, I don't know.
Lluvy
Lluvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down