The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QRS + IOB =<3?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

QRS + IOB =<3? Empty QRS + IOB =<3?

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 pm

After the meeting with Lluvy in Froom, Bell had decided to run to Dahlin to find a shirt for Quill. She'd picked an expensive blue polo with a cool looking silver design on the front that she knew Quill would love.

With both the bouquet of flowers and the shirt, she walked up to the Scone's front door and knocked.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

QRS + IOB =<3? Empty Re: QRS + IOB =<3?

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Quill was home alone today. Mom was out with her friends catching up, Dad was at work, Jill was out being a rebel and Chase was out being Chase. So Quilliam had the whole house to himself! Yay for peace and quiet!

Then someone knocked on the door. ]: No more quiet. Sighing, Quill got up and opened the door, thinking it might be important. It was Isabella, more commonly known as Bell, standing in the doorway holding a bouquet of flowers and a shirt.

...Okay then.

"Hi?" he said.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:01 pm

"Hi Quill," Bell said brightly. "I got you a present!" She held out the folded shirt that was wrapped in transparent tissue paper. "And I brought you some flowers too, because I was bored. But we need to put them in water soon, because I took them to the store with me when I got your shirt."

She looked at Quill again, who seemed a little daunted. "I'm sorry, were you relaxing or something?" she asked. She didn't want to disturb him.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

"No, no," Quill said, as soon as she told him the shirt was for him. He loved getting new clothes. He could care less about the flowers though. What was he supposed to do with flowers? Even if they were put in water, they would still just die in a few days. "Come in."

He led her inside. He filled a tall cup full of water and put the flowers in. Waste of time, but Bell wanted to do it and it was just a small favor.

"Can I see it?" he asked, referring to the shirt of course.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

"Of course!" Bell said with a smile, handing him the simply wrapped package. "I got it at that new boutique in Dahlin," she said as he took it.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Quill opened the package and unfolding a shirt. "Oh wow, this is really nice," he commented, holding it up to himself and looking down. He hoped it would fit. "Thank you," he said, giving Bell a kiss on the cheek. "Mind if I try it on?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"As long as I get to see it on you," Bell answered, happy that he liked it. She'd liked Quill for a while now, so it really made her happy that he had finally given her a chance.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Quill smiled and pulled off his current shirt right there in the kitchen. He took the awesome one Bell had gotten it and pulled it down over his head. It was comfortable, but the real important question was: "How do I look?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm

"Great, just like always," Bell said with a huge smile. The blue matched his eyes perfectly. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "They look really good with those jeans, too," she said when she rested her feet flat back on the ground.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:35 pm

"Hm...That was our first kiss, wasn't it?" Quill realized. He wasn't one for rushing things, and apparently neither was Bell, which explained why they hadn't kissed before then. He smiled a little. "It was...kinda nice." xD That meant a lot coming from him.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Bell blushed and looked away. "I'm happy you liked it. The shirt, I mean," she said in an embarrassed tone.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oh? You're not happy I liked the kiss too?" Quill asked, reaching out and tilting her chin up. He looked down at her, into her eyes, and then leaned down and kissed her again, for a little bit longer this time.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Bell shut her eyes when Quill kissed her, her mind absorbing the moment. She'd dreamed of kissing Quill ever since they were little. When they broke apart, she smiled at him. "I guess I liked that too," she said shyly.

Honestly, she had never thought Quill would like her back, that it would just be a little kid crush, but it was turning about to be something more, and that made her very happy.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 pm

"You're blushing," Quill told her, running his thumb over her pink cheek. Why was she being so shy? It was just him. They had known each other since they were little. Did that fact that they were sort of together make that much of a difference?
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:54 pm

A tingle went down her cheek and spine when he ran his thumb over her cheek gently. She shrugged a tiny bit. "I guess I've just been waiting for that for a while," she said honestly.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 pm

"Sorry, I guess I kind of take things really slow in relationships," Quill replied apologetically, not knowing that she really meant she had liked him since they were little. He thought she just meant that they had waited a while to kiss since they started going out.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm

"No, no, that's good," Bell said, "I just mean, I've liked you for a while..." she said quietly, trailing off. It was embarrassing for some reason.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

"Really?" Quill asked, surprised. He had had no idea Bell liked him until she came right out and asked him on a date. He was kinda curious now. Ignoring her obvious embarrassment on the subject, he asked, "How long?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:03 pm

She kinda shrugged a little, her cheeks turning pink again. "I dunno, since we were little I guess," she said with a little laugh.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 pm

"Wow," Quill blinked. "I...I had no idea," he told her honestly. He looked at her closely. She was blushing again. Girls were so weird. Although... "You know, you look sort of...cute when you blush." It was true, she did.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yeah... I sorta hid it," she admitted.

"You know, you look sort of...cute when you blush."

She looked back up at him. "You think so?" she asked. This was so amazing, after years of waiting, she was finally getting somewhere. :3 "Well, I think you're cute all the time," she said with a small smile.

It was weird, being able to tell him all these things when she'd hid them for so long.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Quill smiled back. Before, he had never really gotten why guys made such a big deal over getting girlfriends. He had tried it himself, going out with a few girls, but he just never really got what all the excitement was about. But now, standing in his kitchen and looking at Bell, he was finally starting to understand. Just a little.

"Can I kiss you again?" he asked, almost playfully. He knew he was allowed to, they were dating after all, but he just felt like asking.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Bell nodded, her smile growing a bit. "I'd like that," she said. You could hear the happiness in her voice as she gave him the go ahead.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Quill leaned down and kissed her again, this time putting his hands on her. One on the small of her back, and the other on the back of her head. He had made out with girls before, but he never really liked it. Something was different with Bell though. Something was really different, because he was really enjoying this.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Bell had dated other boys too, but she'd never been able to stay with them for long. She'd been too busy liking Quill in sekrit. ;] This kiss had real feeling, not like the other kisses she'd shared with other boys, and it was easy to get lost in the moment.

She let him lead the kiss, feeling a warmth where his hands touched her. When they finally pulled apart, she had a glowing smile on her face. "I'm glad I waited," she said.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum