The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL. Empty THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL.

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 pm

It was after school, and since the weather was okay Blue decided to hang out in the courtyard. He didn't have any homework, but he did have a small bag of pretzels. He stepped out and looked around. A lot of the clio were with somebody, except for one boy, he recognized as Daire. He looked like he was busy on his homework.

Blue smiled, Daire was really cute, and he had been interested in him ever since the first day of school. He couldn't understand why he hadn't noticed him before, so many years ago. He had been trying to talk to Daire for the longest time, but whenever he tried, something got in the way. But not this time, no. Today, he would finally talkt to Daire.

He aproached him quickly, just in case something did get in the way. He was in luck, he finally reached him and sat down across from him.

"Hey Daire," he said casually. "I hope you don't mind any company."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL. Empty Re: THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL.

Post by Daire Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Daire had been doing his math homework when he heard someone call his name. He looked up at someone he recognized a little from a few of his classes.

"Hi there," he said with a smile. His eyes were squinted because of the sun, but he was still smiling.

Daire

Back to top Go down

THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL. Empty Re: THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL.

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Blue smiled back, but Daire's smile was adorable. "Uhm," he said. "I'm not sure if you know me... but we're in a couple of classes together." He held out his hand to shake, "Just in case, my name is Blue."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm

"Blue?" Daire asked, tilting his head a little from his spot on the ground. "That's a really cute name!" He patted his hand on the ground next to him. "You should sit with me, Blue."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 pm

"You're a really cute clio," Blue blurted out, but he was glad he did. "And I'd love to sit with you." He scooted around until he was sitting next to Daire, and he made sure that he sat close, but not so close that they were touching. He leaned over to peek over Daire's shoulder, "Is that math?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:54 pm

"You think I'm cute?" he asked with a shy smile. His cheeks flushed red and he looked back at his work. "Yeah, it's math. It's been giving me trouble lately..."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:00 pm

"Yeah," Blue replied. "You're... adorable." He smiled then asked, "You're having trouble? I could help you, if you want."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Daire looked back over at Blue. "I think you're cute too," he said with a smile. He was still blushing. "And I would like that a lot, it's really been hard to follow all this. I guess I just don't get math sometimes."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm

"Thanks," Blue replied with a smile. "Don't you have Mrs. Stokes for math?" He asked, "She's a toughie isn't she?" He looked up at the sky and used his hands to explain, "To me, math is like a big puzzle, and all you need is that missing piece to solve it."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Daire nodded. Mrs. Stokes was a toughie. "A puzzle?" he asked, "Why a puzzle?"

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 pm

"I don't know," Blue replied. "I guess it's because you just have to look at a math problem, and put it together... if that makes any sense." He shrugged, but smiled anyway.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:06 am

"I never thought of it that way..." Daire said, looking back at his homework. "I dunno, it's just confusing with all these letters and stuff. And seriously, what is the point of an imaginary number?"

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Blue laughed then leaned over Daire's shoulder again, to see what problem he was. "Oh this one is simple," he told him. "May I have a look?" Indicating that he wanted to see Daire's homework so he could help him.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 pm

"Be my guest," Daire said, sliding the workbook over so it was in front of Blue in the grass. Daire sat up from his laying position so he could watch him work on the problem.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Since Brenna can't do math at all, Blue did some things that Brenna has no idea what it was and had the problem finished. "There," he said. "Did you see how I did that?" He looked at Daire and smiled.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Daire tilted his head a little as he looked at all the marks Blue had made on the page. "Uh... kinda," he replied, still not sure as to what he had just done.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Blue laughed, "I guess it's kind of hard to get by just watching." He gave Daire his homework back, "Why don't you try?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Daire pursed his lips, and picked up the pencil from in the grass. He set to work with the problem, trying to think of it as a puzzle like Blue had suggested. He got a little farther with it than usual, but he still couldn't figure it out at the end.

"Uh! I'm hopeless," he cried dramatically, in a joking way. He rolled over onto his back, and covered his face with his hands.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Blue smiled at him and chuckled lightly. "Aw," he said. "You got so far!" He leaned back, until he was laying down too, but he was holding himself up with his elbows. "Would you like to come over to my dorm... maybe this weekend?" He asked, "Then I can help you with all of the math homework."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm

"Really? You'd do that?" Daire asked, uncovering his face and looking over at Blue who was lying next to him. "That'd be great!"

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 pm

"Yeah," Blue replied. "I'll bring some snacks, you can bring some too, and we'll make it a study date." Blue was all about the snacks, which reminded him of his small bag of pretzels. He sat up, grabbed his bag and opened it.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 pm

"Sounds great," Daire said, sitting back up. He had made a new friend, and gotten a tutor-thing! THERE'S PIE IN MY KITCEHN, FOR REAL. Icon_biggrin Plus, the friend, tutor-thing was hott. Three great things!

"So, where on campus do you live?" he asked. He lived on the right side, in Solesper Hall, but there were two other dorm halls on campus.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"I live in Erozeil," Blue told him. "Where do you live?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm

"Solesper," Daire replied. "Hey, Erozeil is pretty close to me. That's nice."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm

"That's good," Blue told him. "You wont have to walk very far to find me." He smiled, "Do you have a piece of paper?" We'll asume that Daire handed him a piece of paper, then Blue started to write something on it. "Here," he said, handing him the paper once he finished. "This is my room number, and the time you can show up, I thought Saturday would be a good day... unless you're planning on going home this weekend." Blue usually didn't because like it says in his CD, him and his parents didn't get along well. They didn't argue or anything like that, him and his parents were just totally different clio, and it was always awkward talking to them
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum