The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crying Johnny.

2 posters

Go down

crying Johnny. Empty crying Johnny.

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Today was the day Daire was suppose to come over for math homework. Blue was really excited, he was finally able to talk to Daire, and now they'd be completely alone. Blue didn't have to worry about his dormmate, because he was home for the weekend. Everything was perfect, except for the mess. Blue didn't do it on purpose, he just never had time to clean up.

After shoving a few things under his bed, and in his dresser, he was satisfied. It was still messy, but it was better than before.

He had a bag of pretzels, sitting on his night stand. Now he was ready for Daire to get here.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

crying Johnny. Empty Re: crying Johnny.

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Daire brought his book bag to Blue's dorm. It had a box of white cheddar cheez-its, and his math homework and crap like that. It sucks to be a math student in Amelia. No calculators. D:

Here he was, knockin' on the door, excited to hang out with Blue. :3

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Blue smiled when he heard a knock at his door. He went to it to answer and smiled even wider when he saw Daire. "I'm glad you can make it," he said while stepping aside to let Daire in. "Sorry about the mess... I just never have time to clean it."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:43 pm

"It's no problem," Daire said, walking in the room. He looked around a little. Daire's room was spotless, but he didn't have a problem with other clio's rooms being messy.

"So, Mr. Mathwhiz, are you ready for Stokey's take home test of doom?" Daire asked with a joking smile.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:47 pm

"Haha," Blue laughed. "I'm totally ready, there's nothing Stokey the Bear can throw at me that I'll fail at." He sat on his bed, and crossed his legs indian style. He patted the spot next to him, "Bring your butt and homework over here."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Daire complied and brought both his butt and his homework over to the spot Blue had patted. "These imaginary numbers are what get me," he explained, opening the thick text book to some ridiculously high page number.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Blue grabbed a handful of pretzels, and shoved them all in his mouth. He chewed thoughtfully while he took a look at Daire's book. "Well, let me show you," he said, his voice slightly muffled because of the pretzels in his mouth. He swallowed his food and started showing Daire how to do it, and every once and a while he'd give the book back to Daire to see if he could do a problem on his own.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm

"You know, you're a pretty good teacher," Daire said as he finished his third correct problem in a row. "I never would have been able to figure this out without you."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm

"I'm glad that I'm able to help," Blue replied, smiling. "And I'm glad I was finally able to spend time with you... I had tried to talk to you so many times, but everything got in the way."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm

"Really?" Daire asked, looking over at Blue. "I never knew that, you should have told me in class or something," he said.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"I thought about that," Blue replied. "But I didn't want to disturb you, during class." He studied Daire's face. Perfect skin, soft lips, beautiful blue eyes. He found himself leaning a little closer to him.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Oblivious!Daire is oblivious. He didn't even notice that Blue was leaning closer to him as he said, "Aw, you can talk to me anytime. I've had a lot of fun with you."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 pm

"I'm glad you do," Blue said quietly. He leaned in really closely, their faces now inches apart. If Daire couldn't figure out what Blue was trying to do, he was stupid. xD
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Daire blinked as Blue leaned in closer. Did Blue...? Did he like him? His question was answered less than a second later when Blue's lips touched his own.

Daire, though surprised, found himself kissing him back. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but it wasn't just a fleeting peck either.

When Blue leaned back, Daire blinked again. He had just kissed Blue!

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

After they pulled away, Blue smiled once again. The kiss, as Sam described, wasn't a passionate kiss, but it was still a kiss, that he enjoyed very much. He hoped that Daire would let him do it again.

"I--I'm..." He bit his bottom lip. "That didn't bother you did it?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Daire shook his head shyly. "I, uh, I liked it," he said with a light blush.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 pm

"Really?" Blue asked. "Then would it be okay if I did it again?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

"Um..." Daire said, pretending to seriously think about it. THen he looked back at Blue and nodded shyly. "I think so."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Blue smiled and said, "Good." Then he leaned in for another kiss. This kiss was a bit deeper, and he allowed his hands to rest on Daire's waist.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Daire thoroughly enjoyed the kiss, and when Blue pulled away, Daire's cheeks were burning.

He gave a shy, awkward smile. "You're a good kisser..."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

"So are you," Blue replied. "And I really like kissing you." He leaned in to kiss him once again. This one was shorter than the others, but it wasn't a peck. "So much for helping you with your math homework," he said with a slight chuckle.
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 am

Daire's smile widened. "Well, you did help a little," he mused, looking back at the paper. He looked back up, "I guess I just get sidetracked easy."

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 am

"I think I'm just a very good distraction," Blue told him. "Why don't we finish this up now? Then we can be distracted afterwards."
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Daire Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:11 am

Daire pouted cutely before turning back to his paper. "Okay... I guess you're right," he said.

Daire

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:17 am

When Blue saw him pout, it took so much not to grab him and kiss him again. But he told himself that math was important right now. He rest his chin on Daire's shoulder, to watch him do his work closely. "You're doing really good Daire," he said while he watched him work on a problem. "Wanna see if you can do it without me watching over you?"
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum