The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yay! i'm happy! :D

2 posters

Go down

yay! i'm happy! :D Empty yay! i'm happy! :D

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Konnor was out today, to get a present for his sister Kamber, who had just recently been attacked. He found a cute little yellow sweater that he knew she would like.

While he was out, he felt a little hungry, so why not go to Casa Nova's to buy something to eat? When he entered the little cafe, he was happy to see that there was no line. He was even more happy to see that the cashier was really adorable. He stepped up to the counter, smiled at the cahsier and said, "Hi."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

yay! i'm happy! :D Empty Re: yay! i'm happy! :D

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Lucas looked up from punching in some numbers into the cash register, getting the display to say 'boobs' upside down. He quickly cleared the display while he took a second to comprehend that he didn't know this person...though he looked very familiar.

He smiled, pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "Hey there," he replied, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "Um, this isn't really protocol, but, um, do I know you?"

Turning the thought out of his mind, he smiled again, "What can I get for you today?"
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm

"Well I've been here before," Konnor replied. "But I don't think we've ever met." He shrugged sligtly, "But I'd like a bagel with cream cheese, uuuhhh and a latte? Oh and maybe," he added. "For you to sit with me if you get a break?" He was still smiling.

Last edited by Konnor on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:12 pm

"Oh," Lucas squinted, before shaking his head and smiling to himself. "That must be it, sorry. I don't mean to be weird. I guess we haven't met before, I don't think the name is right."

Nodding, Lucas punched the order into the register, before looking up, pulling a straight face at Konnor. "Sorry," he said, shugging, "there's no button for that part of the order." He waited a few beats before smiling his bright smile and nodding. "When I get a break," he said, pursing his lips playfully, "I will come sit with you."
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Konnor laughed a little, a smile still on his face. Adorable and funny! "Great," he replied. "Then I'm staying here until you get a break." He stepped to the side so if anybody came behind him they can order too. Once he got what he ordered, he payed and sat down. I hope his break is soon.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Lucas nodded and smiled. "Fair enough." He accepted the money, stuck it in the register and laughed to himself. How bizarre was this? Something in him SWORE he knew Konnor from somewhere.

Oh well. Maybe he had a date or something. He glanced up at the boy, quickly, made a few mental notes on him and then went back to work.

About five minutes later, "Lucas!" Boss called from the back. "Go on break for a little while, you're good."

Lucas looked up and nodded, "Thanks, Boss." He closed the register as another employee came over to take his place. He adjusted himself before going over.

"Uh, hey," he said awkwardly, "mind if I sit?"
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Konnor looked up when he saw Lucas come over to his table. He put on this fake look of disgust and said, "Why would I want you to sit with me?" But then he smiled and laughed, "Go ahead, have a seat." He read the cute cashiers name tag, and stored his name in his memory.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Lucas pretended to be hurt, "You asked me to," he said, starting to turn away. He laughed and sat down.

Then he noticed Konnor read his nametag. "Hey," he teased, "I'm up here."

He crossed his leg over the other and relaxed back in his chair. "It really is weird how familiar you are to me, Konnor. I can't place it at all, but it's not from seeing you here. Even though I work all of the time."

Lucas leaned forward a little, uncrossed his legs and rested his chin on his palm on his lap. "So what Eilemaiden are you?"
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:35 pm

"Maybe you've seen me in Dahlin or something," Konnor suggested. "But anyway, I'm Ughdarras, what are you?" Konnor studied him as he sat there. He had really nice hair, and an adorable nose. Everything about this boy screamed adorable. He was glad he was sitting with him.
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 pm

"Maybe. But I'll stop talking about it. I can't put my finger on it, so I should just forget about it. Obviously you're not who I think you are...Or...whatever, so I have to stop thinking," he laughed.

Lucas shrugged, "Solas, pretty much born and raised. Well, I lived with my Grandma, who was also Solas, and, so I guess she influenced that decision a lot."

Sensing he was being looked over, Lucas rubbed lightly at his nose and tugged awkwardly at the strap on his apron. "How's your stuff?...Your food, I mean."
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 pm

"I was raised by my two Dads," Konnor told him. "They're both in Ughdarras, so I guess that's why I settled in it."

Lucas wrote:"How's your stuff?...Your food, I mean."

"My stuff is pretty big," he replied. "My bagel and latte, I mean."

As he watched him rub his nose and tug at his apron, Konnor could tell Lucas knew he was looking at him, and so he stopped staring. But jeez, could this guy be any cuter?
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:50 pm

"Oh wow, you had two? I didn't even have one," Lucas joked, biting his lip. "I'm really curious as to what that was like." He smiled, tilting his head interestedly.

Suddenly Lucas' eyes got as big as dinnerplates. "Erm," he coughed a little, before settling down. "Um, oh," he said, blushing at his lap.

He quirked an eyebrow, suggestively, "Does it taste good?" Lucas teased, before holding up a palm. "...Your food...I mean." [XD]
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 pm

"It tastes really good," Konnor replied, and smiled while biting his own bottom lip. "The food I mean."
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Lucas chewed on his thumb cuticle for a second, considering and smiling through it, somewhat flirtily. "Hm, glad you like it," he said, wiping his hand off his pants.

"Hey," Boss called, "Lucas get his house number or someting, and quit your flirting and get back to work, okay?"

He blushed, embarrassed and looked at Konnor. "Well, I guess I'd better get going, quick, write something down for me to get ahold of you, so we can...hang out or something, okay?" Lucas offered him a napkin, "Just bring that up to the register when you leave, okay? P.S. I'm free tonight." He winked.

"Coming, Boss!" Lucas said, walking towards the register, glancing just over his shoulder to smile at Konnor again.
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Konnor smiled back at Lucas and watched him return to work. He jotted down his address on the napkin, and how to get there once you've reached Ughdarras. He set it down next to his bagel.

After a couple more minutes Konnor finished his bagel. He still had his latte to finish, but he was just going to take that along with him. He grabbed the bag his sisters sweater was in, his latte, and the napkin with his address on it, and handed it to Lucas.

"I'm free tonight too," he said before leaving. "Maybe you can stop by later?"
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Lucas smiled as Konnor came up to the register. "Hi," he took the napkin and tucked it in his apron pocket, glancing to see if Boss was watching. He was.

He grimaced and talked work-related, "Want a lid for that?" Heasked, pointing to the open latte cup. "So it doesn't spill, seeing as how you're napkinless?"

Not waiting for an answer, he handed him both lid and napkin. "I get off at five, so I'll see you around five thirty, as long as you dont mind me coming over dressed like this."
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Konnor Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Konnor took the cap and snapped it on his latte. "I wont mind," he said. "Just as long as I get to see you again... you look really cute like that anyway." He turned and started walking out, before looking over his shoulder and calling, "I'll see you later then!"

(You can probably continue this in Ughdarras then. Don't be afraid to post first Becky! Very Happy Just post him knocking on the door, anything! xD)
Konnor
Konnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down