The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger Empty i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 am

Bell was sitting at Casa Nova's. She was eating one of those awesome big chocolate chip cookies, and drinking something vanilla-y (hey, leave me alone, I don't drink coffee!). She had a book of poetry, because I guess Bell likes poetry, though she can't write worth anything.

Yup. Sitting alone. Eating, drinking, reading. Woo first post. So informative.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

i already has a boyfran, kiplinger Empty Re: i already has a boyfran, kiplinger

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Lyfe was sitting at his own table alone, wondering why he was alone. That's when he noticed a really pretty girl sitting alone at another table. Hey, she was alone, he was alone, she was pretty, why not go see her? Taking his coffee with him, he walked over to her table.

"Excuse me," he said when he reached her. "I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are."
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Bell looked up, startled from her reading. "Excuse me?" she asked. She wasn't blushing, because she didn't really think he knew what he was talking about. He had probably mistaken her for someone else.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:48 pm

"You're beautiful," Lyfe repeated. "I don't think I've ever seen somebody quite at beautiful as you." He smiled a bright, friendly, genuine smile.
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Okay, now Bell was blushing. "Do I know you?" she asked, setting her poetry aside and trying to decide if she had seen this boy before. She didn't say it rudely, she was genuinely trying to figure it out.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm

"No I don't think so," Lyfe replied. "My name is Lyfe," he held out his hand to shake hers, but instead of shaking, he bent down to kiss her hand.
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"I'm, uh, Bell," she stammered, not sure what to do. It would be rude to pull away, plus, it's not like he meant anything by it. He was just being polite.

"It's nice to meet you," she said awkwardly, her face burning.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Lyfe smiled. "That's a very pretty name," he replied. "Bell, it fits you." Then he asked, "May I sit with you?"
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"Thanks," Bell said, her face still warm. "Oh, of course," she said, moving her things away from the second seat at her little table and making room for Lyfe.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm

"Thanks," Lyfe replied, a smile still on his face. He pulled the chair out and sat down. "You like poerty?" He asked, looking at her book. "That's cool, I like reading poetry too... I'm not much of a poet though." He shrugged.
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

"Yeah, I do," Bell said, looking at her book as well. "I don't write it either, but my boyfriend's brother does. He's pretty good at it."

Bell had been raised with all three of Julie's kids, so she knew about Chase's hidden talents.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Lyfe frowned when he heard her say something about a boyfriend. All of that calling her beautiful for nothing, if he'd had known she wasn't single he would have kept his feelings to himself. (He really does think she's beautiful. xD) But maybe, maybe he could win her over. "Oh you have a boyfriend?" He asked, "I should have known, a pretty girl like you."
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 pm

That made her blush more, of course. "Yeah, we've been dating for about a month," she said. Even if she hadn't of been blushing before, she would have been blushing now. Things like this embarrassed her for whatever reason.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

"A month?" Lyfe repeated. That's always a good thing, maybe they're not serious yet. "That's nice." He smiled to show that he really did think it's nice, even though he didn't think it was nice at all. "I hope he's good to you," he said. "Pretty girls should be treated good."
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:57 am

Bell smiled. "He's very good to me," she said, remembering the ice skating date he had taken her on the past weekend.

"What about you?" she asked, pulling herself out of her memories. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 pm

"That's good," Lyfe replied. He looked happy on the outside, but on the inside he was a bit disapointed.

Bell wrote:"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Me?" Lyfe asked, "No, I'm single."

Last edited by Lyfe on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:27 pm

"Oh," Bell said. She was disappointed or anything because she didn't know he liked her or anything. Oblivious!Bell is oblivious. :3

"Would you like a piece of cookie?" she asked him, scooting the plate closer to him. She hadn't even eaten half, and she didn't bite straight from the cookie, she broke off pieces.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:41 pm

"Oh sure," Lyfe replied, smiling ad breaking off a piece. "Thanks." He popped the piece of cookie into his mouth, chewed and swallowed. Then he took a sip of his coffee. "That was a good cookie... maybe I'll buy myself one before I leave."
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm

"I always get one of these when I come here," she said, breaking off a piece for herself. "When I was younger and my family would come here after sled riding in the winter, me and my brother Bo would share one of these. That was back before Rosie or Liam were born though."

Wow, that was a long time ago. She couldn't remember the last time she had gone sledding with her family. She missed it.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

"Are those all your siblings?" Lyfe asked. "I'm an only child." But he didn't mind that much, all the attention was always on him.
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 pm

"Haha, not quite," she said with a laugh. "I'm the oldest of six, well, I share the position of oldest with Bo, but I'm technically older than him too." She was three minutes older than her brother. :3
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:18 pm

"Wow six children," Lyfe replied. "I'm an only child," he told her. "But I never minded that, it was nice getting all the attention." He smiled, "But it would have been pretty cool to have a baby brother or sister." He took a sip of his coffee, "So Bo is your twin? Do you two look alike?"
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

"Yeah, he's three minutes younger than me," Bell said, taking a drink of her vanilla thing. "But no, we don't look anything alike. He's got dark hair and stuff. I'm the only one with blonde in my family."
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyfe Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

"Very pretty blonde hair I may add," Lyfe replied. "What color are your parents' hair?"
Lyfe
Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

"Mom's got black, like Bo, Knox, and Rumor. And my dad has red like Aleariah and Liam. I get the blonde from other family members though. A few of my aunts and uncles have it, and some of my grandparents."

Bo used to tease Bell that she couldn't be related to them because of her blonde hair, but her daddy had explained that about their other family. xD
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum