The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaf peeping for the masses

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

leaf peeping for the masses - Page 2 Empty Re: leaf peeping for the masses

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:22 pm

"Why?" Elliot repeated dubiously. "Why do you think? I mean, Lina, I've liked you for so long, this is like a dream come true." I shouldn't have to say this again, but yeah, he was still smiling.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm

"Oh," Lina replied, blushing some because she had had no idea. "I had no idea." She smiled, "I'm glad I've made your dreams come true."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:04 pm

"Not as glad as me," Elliot replied, leaning in and giving her another kiss. It was so amazing how he was allowed to kiss her now.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Lina kissed him back, but when he was about to pull away she slapped him across the face put her hand on his cheek. "Wait," she said. "Not yet." She pulled him back and kissed him again. This was a longer kiss than the ones before.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Elliot kissed her back more than willingly. It was one of those long, tender kisses, more romantic than just sucking each others faces. This time he waited for her to pull away. "You're good at that," he told her, SMILING AS PER USUAL. So maybe he didn't have much of a way with words, but hey, he was still nice. xD
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

"That's because I'm a Flint kid," Lina replied. "Wait till you get me in bed, then you'll really be smiling."

Do I even have to say anything? Lina was smiling too, I said it anyways. "I don't know what to say to that," she replied. "But thanks." Then she giggled. After her short giggle thing was over, she remembered something. "Oh yeah," she said. "There's a dance coming... in school... would you like to be my date?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Elliot didn't even have to think about it. "Of course!" he agreed at once. He vaguely knew about the dance cuz his younger half-sister was still in school.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:50 pm

"Good," Lina replied, smiling. "I'll have to find a dress, I want to find something special, since this is going to be my last homecoming dance." Or whatever kind of dance this was suppose to be.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

"I'll go with you," Elliot offered. "To buy your dress, I mean. That way I can buy my outfit too, and we can make sure that they match." They had to match. Plus that way he'd just have an excuse to spend a day with Lina. Shopping. That would be awesome, two of his favorite things in one.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

"Oh but," Lina replied. "It's a tradition for me and my mom to do the dress shopping together." I'm sure Lina has been to other dances. "Plus, I don't want you to see the dress until I'm wearing it at the dance." She smiled, "But I'll help you find a suit, and I can tell you the exact color you'd need."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm

"Oh, okay," Elliot replied. He was disappointed, but only for a second. It was hard to be disappointed when Lina Flint had just asked him out.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

"I can't wait for you to see me in my dress!" Lina said excitedly, even though she didn't even have her dress yet. "I really hope you'll like it, but I guess if you like my scarf you'll like my dress." What am I doing, according to her CD Lina is not suppose to act this way. xD
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:47 pm

"Haha, I think I'll like it," Elliot replied with a slight laugh. Lina could wear a garbage bag and somehow make it look good.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 pm

They continued to chat about the dance, pausing to kiss each other every once and a while, and talking about other things. Lina was happy, and she thought she made the right choice. They got up from their bench and finished their walk.

After the woods walk was over, Elliot walked Lina home, where they shared a goodbye kiss. Lina went inside, feeling very happy.

Today was a good day, and she couldn't wait to tell her mama.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum