The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Chance hadn't realized that Koa would want him to help her, but hey, why not? "Oh, sure. I'm free this weekend?"

Chance

Back to top Go down

Brencakes is in a good mood. :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brencakes is in a good mood. :3

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

"This weekend sounds fine," Koa replied. "I can't wait to tell Gran, she'll be so happy, she really likes you, you know."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Chance smiled, he was glad. "I can pick you up at like two on Saturday?" he asked.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"Sounds perfect," Koa replied. "I'm so excited."
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Chance was excited too, but he wasn't going to say it out loud. Idk, maybe he didn't think it was cool or something. So he just smiled and turned back to his food.

"Well, I'm glad I could help you with your science crud," he said, opening whatever he had to drink and gulping some down.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"Oh yeah," Koa replied. She had totally forgotten about her science stuff. "Yeah these'll come in handy." She grabbed her notes and tucked them into her science book, then closed it. "How are your sisters doing?" She knew about what had happened to Kairi and Kamber recently.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Chance swallowed his drink. "They're doin' better," he said, wiping his mouth with his sleeve, "but still scared, you know? Eh, they'll be alright in time. I just hope the creep gets caught."

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 pm

"I hope he gets caught too," Koa said quietly. "But I'm glad they're doing better." She stared at the table they were sitting at. Thinking about stuff like this, always made her think about her mother. She wished they could have found the clio who took her away.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Chance knew what Koa was thinking, so he moved a hand and set it on top of hers. He'd always be here for her, just like he was nine years ago when it had happened. Of course, he'd been little then, but he'd given her his own sort of help back then.

"I'm sure they'll find him," he said, speaking singularly, but knowing that Koa would know that he meant both her mother's killer as well as his sisters' attacker. It had been years since Koa's mother had been kidnapped/murdered, but the police force had grown stronger since then, so there was still hope.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Koa nodded, and a small smile appeared on her lips. She didn't move her hand away, only flipped it so she could intertwine her fingers with his. She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. Chance was always there for her, and he always cared about her, she was so greatful that he had always been by her side, and still was.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Chance smiled as she set her head on his shoulder and wound her fingers with his.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Koa kept her head there for a while before she spoke. "So when did you start liking me a little bit more?" She asked.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 pm

"Um. I dunno," he replied honestly. He wasn't even sure if it had been gradual or just a spur of the moment thing. It had just... happened.

"I guess I'm not sure," he said, rubbing his neck. Of course, it didn't matter when he started liking her, just that he did now.

Chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm

"Well," Koa replied. "You already know how long I've liked you." And after she finished, the bell rang, signaling that lunch is over and that it's time for their next class. Koa and Chance collected their things then walked to class together hand in hand, until they had to go their seperate ways. And when Koa took her test, she passed, all thanks to Chance.
Koa
Koa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2