The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step up to the best

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Step up to the best Empty Step up to the best

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 pm

The hills were alive with the sound of music! Since Sam has a writer and Brenna has an artist, I decided I should have a musician. Quill was sitting on one of the many hills of Nottingham, carelessly playing a song he had composed on his guitar. He hummed the tune outloud so that he could hear exactly what he was trying to perform. He usually came to a secluded place like Nottingham to play where not many clio were around to hear (although one time he went to Dahlin, set a hat down in front of him and played some songs just to see what would happen. After about an hour he had made twenty dollars.)

"I wish I could write some words to go with this..." he mumbled out loud to himself. "But Chase got all the writing talent...I should ask him to write songs for me."

xD I guess Quill talks to himself when he's alone.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Step up to the best Empty Re: Step up to the best

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Tabi was out exploring today, because she liked to be outside. She was a little disapointed today that there weren't very many clio out to play with, until she heard a guitar. She happily skipped to the sound until she saw a blond guy playing it. She aproached him and sat down next to him when she got close. "Hi!" she said cheerfully. "You're really good at that!"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Quill had been totally unaware of the outside world, so when all of the sudden he heard "Hi! You're really good at that!" he gave a start and looked over, surprised, to see a young lady about his age sitting next to him. When had she gotten there???

"Oh...hello," he greeted, wondering how long she had been sitting next to him without him noticing. Hopefully not long. He smiled when he finally realized she said his playing was good. "Why thank you, Miss...uhm?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"You're welcome!" Tabi replied to his thanks. "My name is Tabitha, but you can call me Tabi." She smiled, "What's your name?"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

"Quilliam, but you can call me Quill," Quill replied, still smiling. He liked his weird name. Thoughtfully he told her, "I don't think I've ever heard of anyone with the name Tabitha before."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 pm

"Really?" Tabi asked him. "Well I don't think I've ever heard the name Quilliam before." She was pretty sure she knew at least one other Tabitha, but this guy was the first Quilliam she ever heard of.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 pm

"Yeah, my parents wanted to give me a unique name," Quill replied. "I like it though. I'd hate to have one of those names that everybody in the world has, wouldn't you?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"I guess you're right," Tabi replied. "A name like... Ashley, everybody has that name... or like, John, how common is that name?"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 pm

"I have a great grandfather named John," Quill replied. He had never actually met his great grandfather, he just vaguely knew he existed. "And there were some Johns and Ashleys when I went to school. Hey, how old are you? You still in school?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yeah," Tabi replied all bummed. "But this is my last year there, so that's good... I'm almost eighteen." She hated school, it kept her inside. She liked being able to talk to all her friends, but the whole, 'work' thing made her hate it.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 pm

"Really? Maybe you know my little brother," Quill replied brightly. "His name is Kaiden Chase, but he just goes by his middle name. He's in your grade. Looks kind of like me. D'you know him?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Tabi sat and thought about it for a moment. Kaiden Chase, Kaiden Chase... goes by Chase. "I might know him," she replied. "He sounds familar... but I don't think we have any classes together."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

"Aw," Quill replied with a =/ face. "That's too bad. He's a nice kid. Oh well." He paused. "Did you ever have a teacher named Julie Scones?" His mom taught at the school, and maybe Tabi had had her as a teacher when she was younger.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Tabi nodded, "Yeah." She smiled, "She was really nice, one of my favorites... did you ever have her?"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 pm

"No, she's my mom," Quill replied, smiling when Tabi said she was one of her favorites. He loved his mom. It was good that her students liked her.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"Really?" Tabi asked. "Has she ever told you a story about a student who brought her a live frog as a birthday present?" She giggled, because that had been her.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Quill laughed. "Yeah, she brought it home for us!" he told Tabitha. "Me, Chase and our sister Jill took care of it for a while...But then Jill, who was really little at the time, decided she wanted to set it free." His smile faded. "It got about two hops away from her before a stray cat got it."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Tabitha pouted, she remembered how long it took to catch that stupid frog. "It took me two hours to catch that frog," she told him. "And I fell in the pond like three times." She shrugged it off though, nothing really made her too upset. "Oh well, that cat was probably really hungry."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:43 pm

"Heh. At first Jill was upset when the cat got it, but then she turned around and asked if we could take the kitty home," he told Tabi. "Anyways, I wish more students would give my mom animals as gifts. I love having pets at home. When I get my own place the first thing I'm gonna do is find myself an animal to take home."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:47 pm

"I love animals," Tabi replied. "But my uncle wont let us bring animals into the house." Silly old Lior, who' still alive, and never really was the Overloridian. xD "Me, Mama, Dad, and my brother live with my uncle."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 am

"Huh," Quill replied, starting to get a little disinterested with the conversation. He had something of a short attention span. Or maybe he just preferred talking about himself to talk about her. >> Not that he was going to tell her that. "So, Tabi, do you like music?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am

"I do like music," Tabi replied. "I like singing in the shower." She leaned backwards until she plopped herself in the grass. "Do you like music?" :3
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 pm

"No, I just carry this guitar around to attract the ladies," Quill replied sarcastically. He wasn't trying to be mean, Tabi had just asked a really dumb question. xD He smiled so that she wouldn't think he was rude.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"You do?" Tabi asked him. "Well I guess it's working." Being Aven and Cray's daughter, Tabi wasn't the brightest crayon in the box.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 pm

...Was she kidding? "What?" Quill asked, giving her a slightly confused look. Was she playing around, or being serious? Was she saying she was attracted to him? "What d'you mean?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum