The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step up to the best

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Step up to the best - Page 2 Empty Re: Step up to the best

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 pm

"Well I'm a lady," Tabi replied. "You have that guitar," she explained. "And it attracted me to you." She shrugged, "Your plan is working... but I can resist!" She scooted side ways, and started rolling down the hill. She didn't stop until she reached the bottom. "Your guitar isn't working on me anymore!" She yelled up at him.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Quill looked down the hill to where Tabi was lying at the bottom. "That's alright!" he called down to her, in response to her rejecting his sexy guitar. "I'd rather just be friends anyways!"

Quill was really picky when it came to girls. Like, REALLY picky. He was practically asexual, minus the rare exception in which a random girl would catch his eye for some reason. Like Isabella. She was like his girlfriend or something. She was alright.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:14 pm

"Okay!" Tabi called back. She got on all fours, then ran back up the hill like that, until she was next to Quill again. "Wanna roll down the hill with me?"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Wow. Quill bet this girl would get along with Lane. "I dunno," he replied. "What if I roll over a bee or something?" He looked down. "Plus I'll get grass stains all over my nice white shirt..."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

"It's not like it can't be washed," Tabi replied. "It's lots of fun." She sat up and crossed her legs, "But if you don't want to I wont bug you about it."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:43 pm

"Yeah, grass stains are really hard to get out," Quill replied slowly, as if he was just saying his thoughts out loud rather than actually conversing with Tabi. He absent-mindedly tugged on the hem of his nice white shirt. "I don't think I want to roll down the hill...Maybe if I had a jacket."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm

"You could put on my hoody," Tabi suggested. "I don't care if it stains."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Quill looked down at himself again. "I don't think it would fit," he declared. Geez, he didn't look so scrawny that he could fit comfortably in a slim girl's hoody, did he? Maybe he needed to start working out or something. He frowned critically at himself and then looked up at Tabi. "D'you?"
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Tabi shook her head 'no'. "It wouldn't fit you at all," she said. "It would probably be really tight." She grinned, "But at least you'd get to roll down the hill!"
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

"I wouldn't want to stretch out your hoody," Quill replied. He seems to have a lot of respect for clothes, huh? Well he was glad that Tabi didn't think he looked scrawny after all. "It's okay. I'll just watch you roll down the hill."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Tabi bit her lip, thought about it for a second, then shrugged. "Okay, but you're missing out!" So much for not bugging him about it anymore. She layed back down, and started rolling. She rolled faster and faster, and even rolled up the hill in front of them a little before she finally stopped. "Woohoo!" She cheered.

She climbed back up the hill and sat next to Quill. "The grass is kind of wet."
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Quill didn't reply. Instead he whipped out his guitar again and started playing that song he wrote that I mentioned before. He wasn't intentionally ignoring Tabi, he just didn't have anything to respond to her with. He didn't like to pretend and make idle small talk. Either he had something to say or he didn't.
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Tabi didn't mind that he didn't answer her. She calmed down for once and listened to him play his guitar. Like she said earlier, he was pretty good. It started to get late, so they both shared a friendly good bye and went their own seperate ways.
Tabitha
Tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum