The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr! Empty the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr!

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Lina was out and about today, and decided to stop at Casa Nova's during her outing. She ordered a piece of cheese cake, and hot chocolate, picked a nice little table and took a seat. She pulled out a small book from her purse and began to read it, every once and a while stopping to take a bite of her cheese cake.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr! Empty Re: the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr!

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Elliot was out shopping in Dahlin. Secretly, shopping was one of favorite things to do, but around other clio he acted like it was some big chore because a lot of clio though of shopping as a girly habit. Oh well, no one was around now, so he could shop to his heart's content.

After a while he got hungry and decided to take a break and grab a bite at Casa Nova's. He went in, ordered a mocha latte and a doughnut, and went to find a place to sit.

He saw a pretty girl sitting alone. Oh wait, he knew her. That was Emmeline, the girl he'd had a crush on ever since he was little. He had the chance to go talk to her all alone, he couldn't pass this up. He walked over to her table.

"Hi Lina," he greeted, sitting in the empty seat across from her. "I hope you're not busy...but I thought I'd come over and say hi."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Lina looked up and smiled when she saw Elliot sitting across from her. "Hi Elliot," she replied. "How are you?" She sat up and slipped her book mark into her little book and set it next to her cheese cake.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Elliot was glad she put her book away. It meant she wanted to talk to him. :] "I'm good," he replied. He was good anytime Lina was smiling at him. "How about you?" He sipped his latte.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 pm

"I'm pretty good," Lina replied. "My older brother Dorian is visiting home," she told him. "And you know how he is... I love him but... he thinks I'm an extraterrestrial." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "What brought you to Dahlin today?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 pm

He laughed a little at her Dorian comment, glad that he wasn't the only one with a crazy brother.

"You know, just running some errands," Elli replied, shrugging. He subtly pushed his shopping bag under his seat with his foot. Boldly he told her, "You look really pretty today." She looked pretty every day.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Lina blushed slightly, "Thanks Elliot." She smiled, "I don't look any different than I do any other day." She started to play with a strand of her hair, curling it around her finger.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

"Well...you look pretty all those days, too," Elliot replied sheepishly, lowering his head but keeping his eyes on her. She was the prettiest girl in Amelia. And she was so cute, playing with her hair and blushing.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm

"Aw Elliot," Lina replied. "You're so sweet." She smiled and stopped playing with her hair. She took a sip of her hot chocolate, then set it down. "I think," she said. "That you're handsome."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Lane had been walking around Dahlin all day, studying clio and their habits. Some clio were so strange, but what really made a clio strange anyway? The way they walked? The way they talked? What kind of clothes they wanted?

Strangeness didn't make sense to Lane, that was why he was studying it. But halfway through his studies he realized he was thirsty and decided to go to Casa Nova's for a drink.

The second he walked in he noticed two of his favorite clio in the world. "Ellie!" Lane called, "Emma!"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

"I think," she said. "That you're handsome."

Elliot brightened up. Lina thought he was sweet, and handsome. Was this really happening? Was he about to start something up with the girl he had liked for ages? This moment was--

"Ellie!" Lane called, "Emma!"

--ruined. GOD. Lane always had to ruin EVERYTHING. Did he have to ruin this, too!? This was important! This was more important than Lane's tiny mind could possibly understand!

He sighed. He didn't want to be a jerk to Lane in front of Lina, she wouldn't like that. "Hi Lane," he muttered. In an attempt to hint him to leave, he added, "We're sort of having a conversation here."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

"Hi Lane!" Lina called, smiling brightly at him.

Elliot wrote:"We're sort of having a conversation here."

"Oh it's okay Elliot," she told him. "Lane can join us if he wants." She looked back at Lane and smiled once more, "Would you like to sit with us?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Lane smiled brightly and walked over to them. Emma was so pretty! As Lane was walking over with that silly grin on his face, he tripped over a chair, causing him to fall flat on his face.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Elliot frowned when Lina invited Lane to sit with them. So much for finally getting somewhere with Lina. He watched as Lane smiled and walked over...and then tripped over a chair and fell flat of his face.

Elliot sighed, shook his head and put his hand over his eyes. Lane was hopeless. Completely and utterly hopeless.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Lina sat up straight, alarmed that Lane fell. She got up from her seat and bent over next to him. "Aw Lane," she said. "Are you okay?" She grabbed his arm, and started to help him up.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Lane looked up at Emma with wide eyes. He nodded his head when she asked if he was okay and gave her a sad looking face. "Thank you," he told her.

As he was standing up, he noticed a bag under Elliot's chair. Trying to cheer up a little bit he asked, "Hey Ellie, what's in that bag?"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:13 pm

"Stuff," Elliot grunted, resting his chin in his hand, with his elbow on that table. That pose really needs a name, because everyone does it and it's hard to describe. "Did you come here for something?" he asked, noticing that Lane hadn't bought any food or drink. Good thing too, or it would be all over the floor.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Lina didn't sit back down until Lane sat, just in case he fell again. Once she took her seat she leaned over to look at Elliot's bag, a curious look on her face. She shifted until she was back in her normal sitting position and ate the last bite of her cheese cake. "If you get anything," she said to Lane. "Get the cheese cake, it was delicious."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"I was just gonna get a drink, but maybe I'll get some of that, too," he said. "Hey Ellie, what is that?" he asked again.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 pm

"Just some stuff I bought, Lane," Elliot replied impatiently. He wouldn't really care if Lane or Lina saw what he had bought, because they weren't judgmental like his big group of friends. "Clothes and stuff. Look, do you want me to get you your drink? I'm afraid you'll drop it if you try to carry it over here."

He figured offering to help Lane might score him some points with Lina. After all, she had helped him when he fell.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Lina took a sip of her hot chocolate, wiped her mouth with her napkin, then crossed her legs. She actually wouldn't mind getting another piece of cheese cake, and she was about to give Elliot money, but then she changed her mind. She didn't want to look like a pig in front of these two guys. "Don't get anything hot Lane," she said. "It'll probably make you more thirsty." She smiled and giggled a little.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm

"You'd go get me something?" Lane asked. =D His brother was awesome! "Can you get me some chocolate milk?" he asked, heeding Emma's warning.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:24 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Elliot muttered, getting up from the table. Man, Lina hadn't looked the least bit interested in the fact that Elli was being nice to Lane. Whatever. He ended up being stuck in a somewhat long line, all for stupid Lane's chocolate milk.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Lina smiled at Elliot while he left to go stand in line for his brother. Then she looked at Lane, a smile still on her face. "So how have you been Lane?" She asked, "I haven't seen you in a while."
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:36 pm

"I've been good. Just hangin' out with Ellie. He's the coolest guy ever," he told Emma honestly. "I'm so lucky he's my brother."

Then something occurred to him, he should look at the stuff Elliot bought! Smiling, Lane reached down and grabbed the bag of Elliot's clothes. He set the bag on the table, forgetting Emma's hot cocoa, and spilling it all over.

"Oh no!" Lane cried as the cocoa seeped through the bag and also dribbled down the table onto both his and Emma's lap.

"Emma! Let me get you some napkins!" Lane cried, running over to the counter and grabbing two hand fulls. He spilled stuff on Emma! D:

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum