The Amelia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr! - Page 2 Empty Re: the kraken! rrrrraaawwwrrrr!

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Lina was lucky that the hot chocolate wasn't hot anymore. But she was unlucky that it got on her red skirt and white tights. She sighed and pouted, she was irritated, but it was hard to be irritated with Lane. He was just so damn cute, and she had known him pretty much all her life. Her mom was best friends with his mom. She was use to his clumsy ways.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

"I'm so sorry!" he said desperately as he handed her a handful of napkins and then tried to dry the table in front of her with the other handful. "I-I didn't mean it!" he said, his eyes starting to water.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Lina started to pat her skirt and tights dry and looked up at Lane sadly. She heard the desperation in his voice and it made her want to hug him. "Lane it's okay," she reassured him, even if it wasn't okay. "They're just clothes, they can be washed." Expensive bran name clothes. D:
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Lane nodded sadly, tears welling up in his eyes, before a plan hit him. "I can wash your clothes for you!" he announced, wiping his eyes with his hand.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Elliot was nearing the register when he heard a commotion coming from his table. He whipped around to see Lane frantically apologizing to Lina. He abandoned the line to see what was going on, and saw Lina's skirt stained brown, as well as Lane's pants, and Elliot's shopping bag. D:<

"Lane, what did you do?" he groaned, picking up his chocolate covered bag. He pulled out the clothes he'd bought to inspect them; sure enough they were all stained. "I just bought these! If they're ruined, you'd better pay me back."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Lina looked up at Elliot when he returned to the table. He seemed upset, and now he was probably even more upset by the state of his clothes. She knew how much Lane loved his brother, and she didn't want Lane to get even more upset. "It's my fault Elliot," she said. "I wanted to see what you got, so when Lane picked up your bag I tried reaching for it and knocked over my hot chocolate... he was only apologizing because he thought it was his fault... I tried to tell him it was mine, but he was just so frantic." She smiled weakly at him.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 pm

"Whaaat?" Lane asked. "You didn't do anything!"

Did she forget that he was the one who knocked it over?

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Judging by Lane's reaction to Lina's story, it didn't take a genius to figure out she was just covering for him. "Lina, you don't have to cover for Lane," he told her. It kind of made him mad how everyone always treated Lane like he was five. "He's a big boy, he can take responsibility for his own actions."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Lina blew air through her lips, blowing her bangs up and making her lips smack together. "Well he already seemed so upset," she explained to Elliot. "I didn't want him to get even more upset because you were mad... what if I paid for your clothes instead? If the stains don't wash out?"
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm

"I can pay for it!" Lane insisted. He couldn't let such a pretty girl pay for them! "Let me pay for it, please, Elliot!"

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 pm

"I couldn't take your money," Elliot told Lina, wondering why she felt she needed to pay for Lane. "Especially when you didn't do anything."

"Let me pay for it, please, Elliot!"

"I was planning to, Lane," Elliot told him irritably. This was far from the first time Lane had ruined something of his.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 pm

"I bet my brother-in-law, Kai knows how to get out stains," Lina said, giving up on patting her legs dry. "He's an expert with things like that." Now that Lane had gotten the table all dry, she rested her elbow on the table and plopped her chin into the palm of her hand. Her other arm was resting in her hot chocolate lap. She was glad that she had put her purse on the floor at her feet, or it would have gotten hot chocolate on it too. Thinking about her purse made her worry, so she stole a quick glance at the floor. She was pleased to see that it was all clean and dry.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 pm

"Oh, thank you," Lane breathed in relief. Now Emma wouldn't have to pay for the clothes! Lane to the rescueee!

Lane looked to Elliot, "Did you get me my chocolate miiiilk?" he asked in a cute voice.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Elliot glared daggers at Lane. "No," he said through clenched teeth. "I had to leave the line when I looked over and saw you causing trouble."
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:30 pm

"What if I got your milk this time," Lina suggested, so Elliot wouldn't have to wait in line again. "That way you wont have to wait in line again Elliot." She smiled at both boys.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 pm

"I can get it!" Lane announced. He didn't want to make Emma go get his drink. He turned quickly, but slipped on some of the hot chocolate and fell again, on his butt this time.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Elliot sighed again and ran his hands through his hair. Hope. Less. "Let's just all go wait in line," he said, trying to cover up his frustration with exasperation. Lane was so embarrassing.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

"Good idea Elliot," Lina said, while standing up and helping Lane back up again. "Maybe I'll get more hot chocolate... with a cap on it." She winked at Lane.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Lane smiled. Yay, they were all gonna go! Very Happy Together the three walked to the line. "I'm gonna get some chocolate milk, and a thing of cheese cake, and then we can all share it!" Lane announced.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:49 pm

"I already had a doughnut," Elliot told Lane with a lack of enthusiasm. "I don't need any cheesecake." Lane had this super fast metabolism so he could eat whatever he wanted and still be a twig. Elliot didn't.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Lina bit her bottom lip and played with her fingers, "I might have a couple bites," she said. So much for not looking like a pig. Oh well, she was sure that the two wouldn't mind if she ate more... it's not like she was three thousands pounds or anything.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

"Aw, Ellie, a piece of cheesecake will be good for you!" Lane said with a smile. "Cheesecake is good for the souuuul," he sang.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

"Oh puh-lease," Elliot replied. "I have no soul."

"It's horrible for your body," Elliot replied. Not that doughnuts were any better. That's why he only had one, and why he wasn't going to have anything else.
Elliot
Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmeline Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Hm, maybe Lina shouldn't have any cheese cake. She started to contemplate it all. She was young, she could afford calories, and nobody in her family was ever overweight... well there could be overweight people that she didn't know about on her Dad's side. (They're all dead, we know this. xD) But maybe a couple bites wouldn't hurt. "A couple bites wouldn't hurt Elliot," she told him. She was mostly saying that outloud for herself though.
Emmeline
Emmeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Lane Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 pm

"Will you share it with me, Emma?" Lane asked happily.

Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum